Oh My Girls!— Syosset, NY
Education Students, Nutrition Students, Psychology and Social Work Students:
Oh My Girls! is seeking qualified students interested in working beside our professional chefs and fitness instructors as role models and mentors in our Syosset girls-only health club.
Internship will boost any resume and provide amazing experience for anyone interested in working with kids in the future.
Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 4-9. Internships are available for any one day or all 5.
Visit our website at www,ohmygirls.com to find out more about our amazing new center and our mission of keeping girls “healthy, fit and fabulous” for life.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516-802-5800 for more information.
Achieve Beyond (formally Bilinguals Inc.) has an opening for a Case Coordinator Intern in their Queens Office:
Job Title: Case Coordinator -Intern
Department: NYC Case Management
Reports To: Thessa Gapay – Department Manager
This position will assist the Case Management Department in the following areas:
- Process new cases
- Follow up on start dates twice a week
- Request and send out progress reports
- Process other incoming faxes
- Generate reports from database
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – other duties may be assigned.
• Maintaining a close relationship with all providers and service coordinators
• Following up on paperwork and phone contacts
• Making sure all information is properly entered and updated in database
• Provide support to therapists whenever needed
This position will be in effect until the end of December 2012.
Hourly Rate – $8.00
Resumes should be submitted to Andrea DiLorenzo at email@example.com
Please visit their website at www.achievebeyondusa.com