- Provide general office support to the Human Resources department as directed.
- Assist with recruitment efforts: posting and tracking job descriptions, sourcing candidates, performing reference checks and gather career fair materials to ship to universities
- Assist with all training initiatives: managing the training mailbox and calendar, mapping course calendars, drafting training communications, tracking course enrollment and attendance, preparing class materials, setting up rooms on class days, etc.
- Help with implementation of new programs related to training and employee development
- Assist in various project work related to: rolling out new benefit plan, compensation analysis, training and performance management evaluation systems and various metric reporting.
- Work on various communications campaigns for benefits, training and performance management.
- Assist with data integrity in ABRA HRIS system and manual HR files.
- Assist in audit of HR/Payroll files.
- This is a paid internship.
More more details and for information about how to apply: http://serviceinternships.com/internship/hr-summer-internship/?utm_source=Top+10+Newsletter&utm_campaign=0ea1298e90-Weekly_Top_10_2_13_2013&utm_medium=email#sthash.YYXSgZys.dpuf