LICADD is committed to the professional development of students and welcomes interns pursuing degrees in social work, psychology, counseling, public health and other related disciplines. For more information about current supervised internship opportunities, please contact Steve Chassman, LCSW, CASAC at 516.747.2606.
Here’s an exciting opportunity we have available right now:
Social Media and Communications Intern
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and implementation of LICADD’s social media strategy utilizing Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Strengthen LICADD’s presence on multiple social media platforms and leverage these arenas to increase awareness and participation in agency programs and events.
- Track and report results of our social media activities.
- Assist in the creation and design of new internal and external communication materials.
- Help out with other social media and traditional projects as needed.
- Working on a degree in Communications, Marketing, and/or Public Relations.
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and utilizing social media for cause-related entities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You should be well organized, detail oriented, flexible, and able to manage multiple tasks.
- We’d like you to be committed to LICADD’s mission and goals.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in graphic design a plus.
We’ll give you professional supervision, some great experience and you’ll gain a wonderful sense of pride in helping others. We’re happy to cooperate with your school so that you can earn college credits for your hard work. For more information, please call us at 516.747.2606 or contact us viaemail.